Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year One and All!

Hope everyone is having an amazing start to 2013! I am just hanging out with my family and my craft stuff, having fun!

Here's a quick altered clipboard, 1/4 size, that I made for the newest Altered Item of the Month on the Unruly Facebook group.  I had intended to make something with some french flair for the Paris theme but decided instead to celebrate the brand-new year!



I am also entering this clipboard in the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge - Vintage Boy or Girl

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Happy New Year

Wishing everyone lots of joy and happiness!

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year shar! I reckon this years a lucky one :) debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely clipboard ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your altered clipboard and adorable image!! Thank You so much for sharing your beautiful creation at CCCB and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so charming Shar! happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...