Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on my blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Different Take on Blue Boy

Sticking with the blue palette in keeping with the Winter Blues Rebel Challenge on RRD, I decided to go to the seaside...off-season :)

I used some coordinating papers and simple copic coloring for this quick card. I loved the combination of the stripes and the polka dots.

Stamp: sailor boy from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Vintage Stamping Challenges - Vintage

Creative Moments - Monochrome / Anything Goes

Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fantastic day!  I'll be dreaming of the ocean.

8 comments:

  1. He's a darling, Shar! I do love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little guy! Love your Winter Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card and image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And adorable image Shar and perfect colouring.

    Thanks so much and sharing with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, great color scheme. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card what a love sweet image and colours, thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I love the Little Boy Blue! Thanks for entering at Creative Moments.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...