Sunday, December 16, 2012

Shaping Up Blues

It's the end of the year and I am contemplating my stamping sins of the past year. While I started with the idea of using up as many scraps as possible this year and getting tons of stamping done, life and a slow-go mojo got in the way. I did conquer my fear of CAS cards which was a plus as they are such a great way to use up those pesky scraps!


Here is one of the ideas from my article on Unruly PaperArts - Scraptastic Uses for Your Paper Bits.


I loved this bits of blue too much to throw them out but they were too small for most of my design ideas.  I decided to showcase them as small panels and use the excess of this double-sided paper to paper piece this pretty miss.

What do you think?  Hit or Miss?

4 comments:

  1. Hello Shar,
    Thanks for your wonderful compliment on my Craftchaos blog. i try to send you an email, but it comes back as unable to deliver.

    Happy Hanukkah!
    Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the scraps, and the image is delightful! Thanks so much for dropping by at Words and Pictures - much appreciated...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is beautiful! I love the gingham with the sweet little girl.
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card design- I think CAS is a huge challenge..... My girls are huge readers, and this is one of my favorite images- great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...