Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paging Winter

It's a busy time of year so I went EXTRA simple for this month's Simple Set Saturday over at Rogue Redhead Designs.


I started with some vintage papers (a gift from my friend Laura) and over-stamped my Snow Hugs images onto the paper. A little ripping and distress ink later and I had a full set of cards - no fuss no muss! Okay, a little muss...I'm not that neat with distress ink :)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Clean and Simple

Guylou's Inimitability - Twisted Christmas (non-traditional colors)

Charizma Cards - Christmas with a Twist (no red, green or gold)

To see the other cards I made with the same idea over at the RRD blog!

8 comments:

  1. clever idea--I like the distressed look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for our Clean and Simple challenge at CC&CC. Love the image on the printed paper. Happy to have you join us! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card..
    thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! thanks so much for joining in this week's challenge of no red,gold and green over at charisma! good luck and we hope to see you each week! hugs carlyann (owner) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautifully original! I love your card! Thanks for sharing at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is different and nice and very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative design! So glad you shared it with us at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed to see this today! I have an order of Christmas cards and need something simple. Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...