Saturday, December 22, 2012

Multi Midge

"Midge" , a new Rogue Redhead Designs image, made her debit in the January 2013 issue of Craft Stamper magazine. I was so excited to have 3 of my designs included in this issue of Craft Stamper. Here is one of the designs I made with Midge. As you can see, I kept it dead simple but I think it still has some panache!


Midge will make an appearance on one of RRD's 2013 releases.  Look for here in the New Year.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Design Divas - Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes

Hope you are enjoying some free time for your creative endeavors over the holiday break!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great piece of art for this card you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your craft stamper designs and stamp, so well deserved. This is a beautiful card to showcase Midge.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. I'm inspired to you my stamp now. Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Shar, I think that you chose the perfect word to describe your amazing card 'panache' it is indeed. Lovely colour combinations!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...