Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mitten Mania

I always love repetition in design. I find it so fun. Here's a quick one-layer card I did with a Christmasy feel.  The finished card was perfect for the One-Layer Winter Holiday Card challenge at RRD!


I stamped the mittens from my RRD Candy Kisses set in a row and then used copic markers to add Christmasy colors.  I added a sentiment from a companion set, Snow Hugs, to finish off this simple card.

Stamps: mittens from Candy Kisses, sentiment from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Less is More - One Layer In a Row

Lollipop Crafts - Happy Holidays

Paper Playtime - Christmas Colors

Of course, this is not the first time I have used this layout as you know!  Here's a peak at my past cards going back to 2009!


Time to find those mittens and get out in the great outside!

6 comments:

  1. fab card shar

    Thanks for joining us

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Simple but very pretty!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mitts are brilliant, FAB card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Sharon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur mitts are adorable but my fave has to be the Christmas lights! Great colours - just what we need in this dull grey light!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...