Friday, December 21, 2012

Good Friends and Published in Craft Stamper

I am delighted to say that a few of my cards graced the pages of Craft Stamper in their January 2013 issue! So excited!

Those who get the free cover stamp with their subscription to Craft Stamper have a new Milliner Misses image - Midge! She'll be making an appearance, in a larger format, on RRD's upcoming Odds and Sods stamp plate releasing in 2013.

Stamps: Midge (exclusinve on Craft Stamper) and sentiment from Milliner Misses mini (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I had a ton of fun putting this card together!  The pleated ribbon border was a bit tricky until I realized that it would be a breeze with some double-sided tape - duh.


Hope you are having lots of fun times with friends over the holiday season!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, gorgeous stamp Shar :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! I sooooooooooo appreciate my gift copy of the December issue with all the neat Rogue Redhead creations featured. (My card to you should be there soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats to you!!! This card is a beauty, and love the color! I am going to have to start taking that magazine...so many of my pals are in it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...