Friday, December 14, 2012

Feeling Scrappy

If your scrap basket is like mine, it is constantly overflowing. In this month's issue of Unruly PaperArts, I took a look at some ways to lighten your scrap load with some easy cards.

I am often left with scraps that are long enough but not quite wide enough for a full card panel. Why not showcase the amazing pattern and make it a feature? This simple card could definitely send me on a card making frenzy to use up all those gorgeous and busy designer papers that I have lying around.

Stamp: sentiment from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I also have a lot of very small scraps and that's where my punch comes in handy. Here's another card with only a sentiment but lots of visual interest. You can see how I made it over at UPA.

Stamp: sentiment from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Well, off to rummage some more in my scrap basket!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...