Friday, December 7, 2012

Cosmos Buds Go Scraptastic

This card was born from scrap bits left over in my scrap basket.  I love this happy yellow color and couldn't resist saving all my bits from various projects.  That said, I also couldn't figure out what to do with the little bits I had saved until I hit on this one idea.  I think it turned out quite well.

I stamped my cosmos blossom from my Floriculture set (Rogue Redhead Designs) onto these different patterned papers with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I framed the strips with a black panel and mounted everything onto a soft yellow card base.

Stamp: Cosmos blossom from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes

Crafting for All Seasons - Use Flowers (these are cosmos buds)

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
To see more of ways I used up my scraps, check out my article on Unruly PaperArtsVintrigue: Scraptastic Uses for Your Paper Bits.

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...