Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Playing Tag

In keeping with the Rogue Redhead Designs' Rebel Challenge - UnCard! - I am trying once again to create a tag.  I am truly tag-challenged but I thought I would just play around.  Here's what I got:


For this tag, I used images and a sentiment from my Floriculture plate and a flourish and tulip from my Nature Notes plate, stamped in Really Rust ink (Stampin Up) and Rich Cocoa (Memento) ink.  My base layers are scraps of designer paper.  I added a collage heart and the sentiment to finish it off.

Hope your day blossoms!

3 comments:

  1. Why are you tag-challenged? ;-) This is a wonderful tag---with many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely tag--besides, a tag is just a card you can't open!!

    :)trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...