Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Orange You Reading?

Every year at the holidays, I find myself wrapping up a ton of books as gifts for friends.  Almost all my friends are bibliofiles like me and cannot get enough of a good read. 


This year, I wanted to add cards that went with the gift, so I dug out my Relish Reading stamps and came up with a simple design!  I wanted the colors light and bright but I am sure I could completely change the look by changing the color palette.


Stamps: Marie and sentiment from Relish Reading (Rogue Redhead Designs)I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Robyn's Fetish - Make It Vintage (definitely a vintage image)

Simply Create Too - Use Your Stash -  the designer paper and most of the cardstock was out of my stash of scraps and I've had those brads hanging around for a donkey's age :)

Hope you have a cozy day curled up with a book and a cup of cocoa before the holiday chaos arrives!

4 comments:

  1. love her in orange :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the colour, it looks very striking well done and thank you for entering the robyns fetish challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar: Your card is wonderful--I love books too! Isn't this a fun way to use your stash! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too. Come by tomorrow, 23 Nov, for our next great challenge

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab vintage card, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...