Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Live the Life

This is the second card I made with my distress ink backgrounds. This time I went ultra simple. Showcasing the beautiful Da Vinci woman was my main focus and this evocative sentiment seemed to add a fabulous balance to the card.


Again, I kept the color palette to a minimum of teal and black.  An ultra-simple mat with opposing rounded corners added a little zing.

Stamps: Da Vinci Woman (Stamp Francisco) and sentiment (Stampers Anonymous)
I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Sunday Stamper - Vintage (image is Da Vinci - vintage)

That Craft Place - No Squares Allowed

Wishing you a day of stamping and serious fun!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, Shar! I'm partial to everything about it...color, image, sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful in its simplicity. i love this card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the colours. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegantly done, love the clean & simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Da Vinci woman stamp is absolutely gorgeous, love the sentiment too on your beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a beautiful image and i love what you have done with the card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...