Monday, November 19, 2012

Labeling the Rainbow

Every once in awhile I pull out my label sheets to see what I can do.  This time I decided to take a nudge from the Do You Stack Up Rainbow Challenge and go with blocks of color with labels.


This is a simple square kraft card.  I colored the labels with distress ink and then stamped the lovers from Carnival Dreams with black ink.  I reassembled the three labels onto the base card and added a sentiment.  All finished!  I thought it made a cute note!



Stamps: lovers from Carnival Dreams, sentiment from Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Don't forget both these sets are part of the Beautifully Dunn Bundle now on sale at Rogue Redhead Designs!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've divided this fab image using those soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and elegant. I love the subtle wash of colors and the mod stamped image. Thanks for joining the Rainbow challenge at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...