Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comforts of Home

It's holiday time again or at least that's what the music and decorations at the mall seem to be screaming. In the midst of all that loud, brash and over-the-top Christmas chaos, I wanted a breath of old-fashioned holiday spirit - simple delights and time spent with family. I thought of this sweet pair, an image I received from a dear friend.


I went very colorful with the actual image but tried to keep my Copic coloring fairly mellow.

Stamp: HAnglar & stAnglar
I am entering this card into the following charming challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - Odds and Ends / Waiting to Be Used
This image from a swap has been in my "to be colored" box for ages and these Stampin' Up papers have been sitting in my drawer for several years.  Happy to have them all used!
ABC Challenge - Anything Goes

May the comforts of home be paramount for you this week!

4 comments:

  1. super cute card and your mellow colouring looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Shar! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your copic coloring is lovely, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! So glad you joined the challenge at SOS with your amzing card! Your Copic coloring is great...adorable image too! Nice, quiet layout...perfect!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...