Friday, November 23, 2012

Bunny Christmas

Figured it was about time to start on my Christmas cards! These bunnies are too cute! I dressed them and their tea cup up with some red and green and voila! Christmas card!


The bunnies are from My Favorite Things and the sentiment is Rogue Redhead from the Candy Kisses plate.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers - Christmas Anything Goes

Clear It Out Challenge - Ugly Sweater - the base panel of designer paper was purchased in a pack for me as a gift when I first started stamping, almost 8 years ago!  It's supposed to be grass blades.....

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Hope your day is filled with playfulness and a nice cup of tea!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow am so loving these wonderful rabbits and how you've used them Shar, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and love the sketch, super job. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for the Ugly Sweater challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I had that paper too at one point. I didn't like it but you know what? It works great with this cute bunny Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us for the Clear It Out Ugly Sweater challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out...great job on the challenge...that bunny is so sweet...TFS...hope to see you join us again...Lynn <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'grassy' background paper worked great with this super cute image. Gotta love those bunners!!! It all made for a wonderful Christmas card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out for our "ugly sweater" challenge. We hope you visit us again.
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have guessed grassblades-lol. You did a fab job on this challenge, thanks so much for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog. Come back in December for some fun giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...