Monday, November 12, 2012

A Simple Thank You

Sometimes you need a simple thank you to highlight a generous gesture.  This one-layer thank you was quick to put together but I think has nice visual impact.


To put it together, I used the following Rogue Redhead Designs sets - Floriculture (the cosmos blossom), Bits and Pieces (the mottled square and the ragged rectangle) and Nature Notes (the sentiment).  I used Certainly Celery ink (Stampin' Up) for the shapes and Tuxedo Black Memento for the flower and sentiment.


I really love these simple geometric shapes from Bits and Pieces.  They come in so handy.

I've entered this card into the following challenges:

Amusing Challenges - Thank You

Scrappy Frogs - Give Thanks

Sentimental Sundays - Thanks / Thanksgiving

Have a fabulous day!! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so stunning. Really love it! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...