Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dude!

One of the Roguette's friends had a birthday coming up so I whipped up a card that I hoped (crossing fingers) would be okay.

I started with a redhead with attitude which seemed to be a good idea to my little redhead with an attitude.


Here's what the rest of the card looked like:


Stamps: girl (Stampotique), Happy Birthday (Rogue Redhead Designs) and Dude from acrylic alphabet set.

I am entering this card into the following fab challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenges - Go Green

Try It On Tuesday - Lots of Layers (at least 6)

Hope you are having an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours for this one Shar, a great birthday card.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this birthday card, Shar! So funny and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is great! love it. thank you for joining us on TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love that image and her expression! Such a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and ♥FABULOUS♥ birthday card, i think a girl of ANY age would love to find this in her mailbox!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (green!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great image - love her face! Thanks so much for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great fun card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...