Saturday, October 6, 2012

Going Rogue with my Scrap Strips

Today, I decided to use up some of my scraps - especially the ones that are really too small most of the time to use but too big for me to really feel good about throwing them away.

Here's one of the cards I made:

Stamps: Marie from Relish Reading and sentiment from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am entering it into the following challenges:

CASual Fridays - For the Girls


In the Pink - Pink plus One (Pink and Black)

If you would like to see the other cards I made with this same idea, check out my Simple Set Saturday post on Rogue Redhead Designs.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely way to use up scraps - I'm on a mission to get rid of scraps too. I love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love that image - and what a fabulous way to use scraps!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x (ITP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great idea to use all those scraps, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you stamped the image over the strips. Wonderful look! Thank you for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only hoarder of paper! Great effect stamping over the papers. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...