Sunday, October 14, 2012

Going Rogue with Dots

We've got a new Rebel challenge over at Rogue Redhead Designs - Go Dotty!  Use dotted paper, stamped dots or dots in your design!

I just got the new Technique Junkies newsletter so I picked out one of their fun new techniques to try!  This one is called "In the Middle" and it makes for a great Clean and Simple style card.

Stamps: rose, fern, cosmos blossom, lily of the valley
and sentiment from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I also thought this card might work for the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple

Tip Top Tuesday - Things with Wings (Bee)

The House That Stamps Built - Masking (sentiment is masked)

Hope you have a fabulous day filled with the life's flowers!

9 comments:

  1. A really cool technique, your card looks great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at ATSAM this week. Hugs, Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar
    Absolutely beautiful.
    I've said this in previous posts so excuse me for repeating myself here but I can definitely see this amongst the pages of Take Ten, just a thought!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I adore the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS&M! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simplicity and perfection! i love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a terrific card Shar. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful technique -I must try it myself now that you've made it look so lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Saw that in the TJ Newsletter, but haven't tried it out yet. Thanks for inspiring me to do so! Glad you joined us this week at Repeat Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card and lovely stamping and great technique. Thank you for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this masking technique!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...