Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fabulous Fall

I just love the fantastic colors of Autumn! The air is crisp and the hues vibrant. It's this time of year when I can't wait to be outside in the "sweater weather" but I also love being inside with my cup of tea afterward.

Today, I made a card with this kind of feeling in mind. I've used my Rogue Redhead Designs Nature Notes set and some fun rust colored paper from my scrap basket. I colored the tree image minimally with copic markers just to give a hint of color. For the frame around the image, I used a Technique Junkies technique called Torn Frames which I love for a quick and easy distressed look.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 Loves Rubber Stamping - All About Autumn

Creative Stamp Friends - Autumn Colours

There's Magic in the Air - Anything Fall

Hope your Autumn day is awesome!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful scene, love the colors and the DP you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of this card and the way its kind of peeking out from the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours, such an autumnal feel to your card Shar. Love it.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, Shar! Love the combination with the rust colored paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Shar--I really like the layers around the image.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful fall colours!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends :)

    xx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful "Torn Frames" card! Love the Fall colors! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely autumn card! The distressed layers framing your image almost have a looking through a window feel! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes/TIMITA and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...