Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dotty Cupcakes

Sorry to have been absent so long! October is the most devilish month for getting beyond busy! Lots of great things going on but I'll have to tell you all about it later - cuz it's a secret!

I wanted to share my last sample for the "Go Dotty" Rebel Challenge on Rogue Redhead Designs as this Sunday is the final day to submit entries.

For this card, I used my Candy Kisses plate to create some dotty cupcakes. I used lots of warm color in honor of fall and everything pumpkin. I wonder if they are pumpkin cupcakes? Hmm...

I paperpieced them with a few different papers and some red cardstock for the cherry on top!


I hope you have a spooktacular Halloween!   I got my Unruly Eerie ATCs from the Unruly PaperArts Group Swap! I'll be showing them off shortly.  So fun!  Thanks to everyone who played along!

A shout out to everyone who made it through Hurricane Sandy! My thoughts are with each and every one of you!

1 comment:

  1. When i saw the pic in my thumbnails, i totally thought pumpkin cupcakes!

    SO cute!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...