Wednesday, September 19, 2012

UPA Eerie ATC Swap

Unruly PaperArts is having an Eerie ATC swap!  I put together some collaged ATCs for the occasion.

If I could go Poe all the time, I totally would.  Instead, I use my few Poe images sparingly but I just had to bring them out for this swap!


I went a little silly with the tiny witch hat, but hey...Halloween and spooky stuff is all about fun right?  The backgrounds are from some fabby collage ATC backgrounds my sweet friend Debby Boltman gave me ages ago and they were perfect for this set!

If you love making ATCs and you love Halloween (like I totally do), this is the swap for you!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the hat on Poe's head! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if they are meant to be, but those pumpkins are so cute (and I love the witches hat!)

    I don't know how you manage to put so much on an ATC but it looks really balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! i think Poe really needed that hat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Poe images too. Great ATC. I've joined the swap and am working on mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...