Sunday, September 2, 2012

Summer is Sailing Away

Summer may be sailing away but I am still having fun with some of my seaside stamps! This little girl from my Beach Babes set always enchants me.  Combined with this lovely background paper, it looks as if she is waving goodbye to a whole regatta of sailboats.  She's colored using Copic markers.

Stamps: waving girl and sentiments from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I added a little bit of ripped specialty paper to bring a little wave to my seaside card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Amusing Challenges - Markers

Sweet Stamping - Inspired by a Song or Film (Song is "Sail Away")

Simply Create Too - So Old or Vintage (the young lady is definitely vintage)

Hope you are having an excellent Labor Day weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Terrific card Shar and love the beautiful image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the perspective on this and great background paper to go with your stamp. The title of your post really struck a chord with the mornings getting chillier and the nights drawing in.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love your image.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - I like the image. Like you, I am hanging on to summer! :) I'm so pleased that you joined my Amusing Challenges this week. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar: Wonderful card! Glad you could join in our Challenge #21 - "So Old/Vintage.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...