Thursday, September 6, 2012

One More Beach Card

Here's another beach-theme card as I try and cope with the fact that Summer is finally over...sigh. Did I get to go to the seaside this year? Nope. Never made it. Double sigh. Will have to settle for some off-season time on the Cape.

I've used the little guy from Beach Babes again.  I love repetition in cards so the Warhol technique is a great fit.  This card also works for the current Rebel Challenge on RRD - Shape Up!  We've challenging you to use at least one rectangle, one square and one circle in your design. 


Oceans of Love
Stamps: beach boy and sentiment from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scrap from my ever-increasing scrap basket
Cardstock: Kraft, Espresso, Mellow Moss, and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Technique: Warhol (Technique Junkies)

I'm going to enter this card in the following fab challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Male Cards

Creative Craft Challenges 2 - All About the Boys

Card Mania - On the Beach

Wishing you oceans of fun and waves of creativity!

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. Shame you didn't get to the sea side but I hear the Cape is wonderful any time of year enjoy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Card Looks great!!! Love the colour combination you have used and Thank you for joining in with Creative craft Challenges2 "all about the boys" Good luck Annette DT CCC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combination of stamps and paper. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Fabulous backing and great design.
    Take care.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and beautiful composition, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I really love the colours and all the detailing is wonderful.Thank for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, Shar! The beach objects look translucent, and even when I enlarge the image, I can't be sure how you accomplished that! Do love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card - love the images
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! Love how you have created this! so sorry I'm a bit behind with commenting - Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs, Good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...