Saturday, September 29, 2012

More Eerie ATCs

I've been bogged down with a ton of work and craziness, but I wanted to share the remainder of my ATC makes for the Eerie Artist Trading Card swap on Unruly PaperArts.  There's still time to join in!  Sign-ups end tomorrow!  Join the UPA Yahoo group to get in on the fun!

Here's what I came up with:


I am also entering the above ATC in the following challenges:

Paper Crafting Journey - Mythical Creatures (Winged Witch has to be Mythical, right?)

 Crafting for All Seasons - Things with Wings


I am entering my Hocus Pocus ATC in these challenges:


Craft Us Crazy - Halloween and/or Anything Goes

Sarah Hurley Challenge - Something Magical



Finally, I am also entering my Black Cat ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday ATCs - Based on a Story Character (The black cat in Poe's Black Cat story)

Crafty Ann's - Inspired by a Film Title (this one is based on the old movie The Black Cat adapted from Poe's story)

Hope you are all have an awesome Autumn!!

18 comments:

  1. These are great . Love that moon image and your background scroll work . Just finished mine this week too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular ATCs Shar, my favourite has to be the cat, love his face.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- loving these Halloween ATC's. The images you used are great- love that Moon-how fun is the owl and the black cat : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great ATC's Shar- I think the first is my fav though :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATCs, have fun with your challenges! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these ATCs,they're fab!I'm going to check out Unruly Paperart now.Thanks for the link.Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Eerie is right, the kind of scariness that can be real!!!! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what fab ATCs, love em! Great interpretation of our challenge theme too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh - fabulous!!! All of them! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Your ATCs are very creative!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Halloween and/or Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I wouldn't be able to pick a fav if I had too...they are all fab! So inspiring! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this Week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love all your ATCs they are fabulous!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fab, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shar - amazing "Eerie" ATC's!!! Thanks for joining the Wicked Wednesday "Character" challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous ATCs and a great take on our theme,thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...