Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Unbirthday

Sometimes you just have to celebrate the non-days! Life isn't all greeting card holidays. I love to make cards for my friends "just because". My father started a tradition of "unbirthdays" in our family so that no one ever had to wait to do something nice for one another. This is one of those kind of cards.



The reason I used this particular image is that this woman just cracks me up each and every time I set her in ink!  She is totally celebrating an unbirthday, don't you think?

Stamps: woman and sentiment from Just Sayin' (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: More Mustard, Basic Black, Barely Banana, Ruby Red (stampin Up)
Paper: scrap from my bin
Ink: Jet Black (Stazon)


Hope you have a Happy Unbirthday!

6 comments:

  1. Such great fun Shar.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the card, and the idea is fabulous. I may have to surprise some people around here this way, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and thoughtful dad you have! Love that idea. Your card is so fun! Are you going to give it to your dad for his un-birthday?
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very good tradition! awesome warhol inpired card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great - love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun "unbirthday" card! Like that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...