Friday, September 14, 2012

Faux Designer Paper Goes Rogue

It always amazes me what can be created with a little ink, some images and some embossing powder.

The colors were inspired by our Lilac, Navy and White Rebel Challenge on RRD. I used a number of different sets to create this card. I loved watching how they all melded together.


I  stamped a number of images onto a white panel using Versamark ink. I sprinkled clear embossing powder over these inked images and heat embossed them. I then sponged plum and lavender ink across the whole panel. I used the lavender ink to over stamp the same image slightly offset to the embossed ones. I then put the panel between two pieces of copy paper and ran a heated iron over the paper, removing the embossing powder. Make sure to keep your panel between the sheets of copy paper when ironing as you don't want your iron to get embossing powder all over it! I stamped the Sandy Beach Background with plum ink over the whole panel. Finally, I added more images randomly using Paris Dusk Memento. I matted the panel with navy cardstock and mounted it on a white card base.

Stamps: flower silhouette, vines and Carpe Diem from Nature Notes, cosmos blossom
, lily of the valley, sun, and Fleur from Floriculture, Sandy Beach background
from Beach Babes; Thinking of You from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)


Seize your creative day!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...