Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nature Notes Now Available!

Rogue Redhead Designs is pleased to introduce our newest collection - Nature Notes!



Express yourself with the latest half-plate collection from Rogue Redhead Designs! With the clean art deco lines of the 1920s, this elegant set focuses on the simple majesty of nature. This set includes 3 main focal images, a mini background, 5 sentiments and 2 decorative elements. Create sweet notes, eclectic ATCs and charming cards to celebrate the spirit! Nature Notes will be available for its introductory price of US$12.00 until August 31, 2012, a 20% savings off its regular price of US$15.00.

Exciting isn't it?  As it is Simple Set Saturday over at RRD, I could not resist creating a brand-new Simple Set with this new collection!

Here's one of the cards I made:



To see the rest, check out my post on the Rogue Redgead Designs blog!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new plate and the card you made with it.
    I am now in LA woo hoo.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great new set, and your card is really awesome. You have a very unique style, and I like it a lot! Thanks for sharing this. I love being inspired, and really enjoyed browsing through your blog tonight.

    If you're interested in another great challenge, it's a DOUBLE PRIZE WEEK at Word Art Wednesday, and I would LOVE to have you share your art with us in the challenge if you are able. This is really great, and I know that the rest of our DT would also enjoy seeing it. Hope you can check us out and play along. Our sponsors this week are Freckled Fawn AND Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps.

    Thanks again sharing your creative style. I really had fun here at your blog.

    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...