Sunday, August 26, 2012

Merry Mittens

After being away for a week, it was nice to sit down and do some stamping.  I am a bit behind on my Christmas cards which I try and start every year in July so I can be done by October.

To get some inspiration for a clean and fresh design, I went over to Freshly Made Sketches where they had this fab sketch.  Lots of room for interpretation.


I grabbed my Candy.Kisses set and got busy.  The paper is an old pattern from Daisy D's which looks like a cable sweater - totally cool!


Stamps: mittens and sentiment from Candy Kisses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am also entering this card into the following fab challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas in Summer

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

Hope you have a warm and wonderful day!  And don't worry, there's still 4 months until Christmas...ACCK!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is too cute! I love the coloring on these adorable mittens! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Shar! Those mittens are very sweet and I agree with Ann! Great job on the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute is this card .... love those mittens!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas card with the little mittens...
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life!
    Hugs, Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...