Sunday, August 5, 2012

Freshly Made with Nature Notes

I saw the new Freshly Made sketch and I shook my head...nope, I have never worked out the correct layers for my Big Shot and consequently don't have any fab dies.  I always take a look at the DT samples as they are always inspiring and lo and behold there was one without a fancy die cut and I got a great idea about how I would approach this sketch.

I grabbed my new Nature Notes plate and set to work!

Here's the sketch:
Here's what I did with it:



Stamps: Treescape and sentiment from Nature Notes (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I've also entered this card into the following fab challenges:

Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes

Belli Challenge - Vacation / Travel - cuz this is the type of view I like when I go on vacation!

Have a fabulous weekend!  I hope you get to spend a few minutes with your delicious solitude!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, that stand of trees is so restful. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' your latest stamps. I must check out these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch Shar, the colours, patterns and image you have chosen are wonderful.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love your take on the sketch! That image is lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Shar! i love the new nature notes set. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card ... love that stamped image and your colours and patterns are great!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shar: Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your solitude card is very pretty!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene and great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...