Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Gentleman's Hello

I love the Old Gent from Just Sayin'. He always looks like he's about to say something.  Here he is in an easy paper pieced "just because" card. His coat. pants, shoes and hat are made from the same papers as the background of the card.


This card was made as a sample for the new Rebel Challenge over at RRD - Shape Up!  All my samples seem to go a little overboard on the circles.  I must be subconsciously replicating my state of mind - going around and around in circles.

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Fab card, he puts me in mind of Scarlet's father although perhaps a little older! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of your papers Shar.
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love that little ol' guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine card, Shar, but I'm not always so sure that fellow is a gentleman . . .

    ;)

    Hoping your week goes less, well, circle-y?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love that gentleman,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too funny! He is a cutie and your right, I can just hear him giving some young person a piece of his mind, teehee. Hope you are having a great week!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that old gentleman! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...