Saturday, July 14, 2012

RC013: Distressed Greens

We've got a new Rebel Challenge for you on RRD - Distressed Greens! Rogue Redhead Designs is challenging players to create something using green as the color palette AND add some type of distressing.


For this card, I wanted to make my focal point this lovely sentiment from Victor Hugo from RRD's Floriculture plate. I used ink to distress the quote and the panel of designer paper that I used as a backdrop. I finished by creating a frame for my quote using a Technique Junkies technique called torn frames. I love the way it makes quotes pop!

To check out our other Rogue Crew samples and to find out more about the challenge, visit the Rogue Redhead Designs blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this green is stunning! Love the distressing and the pop of color in the flowers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty, Shar! Love your greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...