Monday, July 9, 2012

Razzle Dazzle

The Sweet Stop has such fab sketches!  I just had to play this one!  I grabbed my RRD stamps and got to work!


I was also inspired by the color combo at Dynamic Duos which dared us to combine Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  I am old friends with Old Olive, one of my fav Stampin' Up shades, but I hadn't played around too much with Razzleberry yet so this was indeed a challenge!


I finally decided on the sweet elderly couple from Just Sayin' and the Love You from Snow Hugs paired with the simple star from Carnival Dreams

Hope you get a day when you can play with something new too!

5 comments:

  1. It's good to be stretched with challenges that make you use combos that you wouldn't have thought to. Love the image of the old couple and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. How sweet! :) Love your design and that lovely old couple is so cute with your sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. Perfect image and greeting. Love the colors too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, such a sweet image! Love the fun layout you used, too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...