Thursday, July 5, 2012

Monochrome Waver

Here's a quick little card with a little distressing!  The layout is from the most recent Freshly Made Sketch!  The little girl is from the RRD Beach Babes plate.

I layered a bunch of fab designer papers under my little girl who I masked and distressed over. The two stripes are some fun fibres I had in my ribbon box.

Don't forget to check out the massive sale at RRD!  Every stamp plate is on sale with even more savings with our newest bundle specials!



Hope you have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. I just love the colors on this card!! So pretty and the fibers are a great touch. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, this is so lovely :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I love how you highlighted the little girl image so that she really stands out. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and a fabulous mix of textures! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...