Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WOYWW 160: A Bit of Everything

I finally have something on my workdesk...okay maybe a lot of somethings. I haven't finished everything but I am hopeful I'll get at least one of the two canvases completed over the weekend.  They are hiding under some of that mess...maybe you can spot them :)


As summer is especially busy, all I got completed finished was a couple of Clean and Simple cards.  I made this one with a honeycomb background, a simple sentiment and a bee from the new RRD Getting Grizzly plate.

I hope to have a lot more FINISHED things ready for next WOYWW!  I can't wait to check out this week's participants for WOYWW 160!

Hope your Wednesday went well!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, where is your work space? No empty space for working on! Love you, you're just like me! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Shar is woyww-ing! Yay!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...