Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sneak Peek: 3 Plaid Bears

What was I thinking when I made this card? Not completely sure, but I think it came out cute! The bear is from the soon-to-be-released Getting Grizzly plate from Rogue Redhead Designs


This silly bear was just begging to be paper pieced.  I had a plaid bear when I was a kid, so I just couldn't resist.

I am entering this card into the following fab challenges:

Do You Stack Up - Paper Piecing

Craft Room Challenge - Furry Four-Legged Family

Have a beautiful bruin of a day!  Don't let it be a "bear"!

6 comments:

  1. Love those plaid bears! What a cool idea! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar you have put me on the spot with this! Is a bear really a furry family member? Love the stamp and the idea it is a great card so I'll say thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge great to see you there. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, funny and beautiful, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these plaid bears- so cute !! thanks for sharing at craft room challenge, Debix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo, great card with cute image, luv it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge,
    good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...