Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Sunshiny Unbirthday

If it won't shine outside, I am just going to let my paper be my sunshine. This little duck is just too adorable!  He's another cutie I got in an image swap.  I thought he might brighten up this simple little "just because" card!

Stamps: duck (unknown); sentiment (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pink Elephant - Vibrant Colors

Celebrate the Occasion - Thinking of you with a flower

Unruly PaperArts - Spring Thing

Wishing you all a Happy and Fabulous Unbirthday!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!
    Your bright orange really makes it pop!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! Thanks for joining us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, I love the orange and yellow with your adorable image! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...