Friday, June 15, 2012

For Those Days You Can't Bear

Some days are just go a little sideways. So what do you do? Ya just gotta grin and bear it! I made this card so that the next time one of my friends has a rough day, I can cheer them up with this grumpy but cute bear!

I stamped the sentiment first on the main panel and then masked it with a ripped post-it before I added the honeycomb background.


Stamps: bear, honeycomb background, and sentiment from Getting Grizzly (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, So Saffron and More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Other: white colored pencil
Technique: Warhol (Technique Junkies)

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Card Crafter's Circle - Include a Sentiment

Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

Fresh Brewed - Anything Goes

Hope your day was happy and bright!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shar,
    Thanks for playing in our Sentiment challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you added the honeycomb background!! Great card and very creative, love your bears!!!!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! LOVE the image and sentiment and the highlight on the bears.

    Thank you for playing along in Freshly Brewed Challenges 100th prize challenge
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all of the sentiments used this week for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...