Friday, June 1, 2012

Cosmos Buds

I had a bit of a play with some designs to day, creating a little bouquet of Cosmos blossoms. I started with the circle stamp from my RRD Floriculture set and a few different colors of Distress Ink to create a colorful background.  I overstamped the buds and sentiments from the same set with Jet Black StazOn, then restamped the buds onto water cardstock and paper pieced them onto the background.



If you want to see a couple more pretty bouquets, check out the new Best Bouquet Reader Art Quest on Unruly PaperArts! You have until June 25th to play!

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful vibrancy to this card.
    Congratulations to your stunning featured cards in Take Ten.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this summery card, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer card, so bright and cheerful!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...