Sunday, May 13, 2012

Yahoo for the Unrulies

Today, I am showing a couple projects I made for the Unruly Yahoo group's 1-4-1 swaps.  The card theme for this month is Anniversary.


I used a sketch from StampersCorner as inspiration.  The panel on the left is made up of scraps I had on hand from a BasicGrey 6x6 pad.  I finally used one of those long thin scraps I always keep but forget to use.  The main image is stamped with StazOn on a watercolor postcard which has been tea-stained.


As you can see, I stamped the sentiment on patterned vellum in a random pattern on the right-most panel.


For the ATC 1-4-1, our theme is "love" this month!  I have enjoyed all the great wedding articles so far on UPA and I guess they put me in that wedding mood as I used picture of newlyweds as my main collage image.  A simple sentiment and some clear rhinestone-esque embellishments finished it off.


Participating in the monthly 1-4-1 swaps is wicked easy!

1) Become a member of our Unruly Yahoo Group and add your info to our member database.
2) Make a card or ATC using the designated theme for the month for each format.
3) Upload to the appropriate photo album in the Unruly Yahoo Group by the 20th of the month.
4) When the partner list comes out on the 25th, send your creation and prepare to receive your partner's!

See - quick and easy and you always know that your partner has completed their end of the swap!

1 comment:

  1. Both the card and the atc are so striking. Wonderful choice of images and colour palettes.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...