Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WOYWW and a Whopping Mess

I finally took a pic of what was on my workdesk AND it's Wednesday AND I almost forgot to post it again for WOYWW.  Where is my head? 

Here is the nightmare that is my work area:


What you can sort of see in the center is a background I was putting together for the Rebel Challenge on RRD on Saturday.  It's upside down on the Sandy Beach background so that I can put another big acrylic block on top to get nice even pressure. 

In the middle is another hexagon card that I was playing with but haven't decided if I like yet.

In the upper left, you can see the little fairy I made for my Mom that I JUST posted. Under that is a the pad of 6x6 BasicGray papers I used to make a vintage feel card.

Here's a little glimpse.  I am posting the rest of the card tomorrow.


Whew!  Got it blogged....now off to clean it up!! Yikes, what is wrong with me?

13 comments:

  1. A lovely, creative work desk, I love the look of those stamps that I spy on there, plus your card looks gorgeous :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a lovely week. Karen #49

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a nightamre!! Just lots of fun toys to play with :)
    Laura 82

    ReplyDelete
  3. A messy desk means you are having fun :D. Carol #100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks just fine to me. The card looks adorable. #106

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks creative to me, not a mess. Fab colours! Take care & enjoy snooping this WOYWW. Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the things on your desk, it looks like you have been having lots of fun. Thanks for visiting me. Anne x #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple design of your card and the colours work well, you've given me an idea
    Bridget #12

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk is no nightmare! Would love to see my desk so neat! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my...your desk is not at all bad girl! You just have a busy desk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a desk with a lot going on! Also I like your hexagon cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. honestly...just forget cleaning and tidying...it just means nothing much is happening doesn't it? ..it's more fun messy....

    Vee
    161

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, doesn't look too messy to me, I must agree with the others! LIke the colours you have out to play with too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting around late this week...but better late than never!?!?

    I think your desk looks perfectly wonderful and crafty!! As long as you have a little tiny space left to work, it can never be too messy!

    Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

    Amy E. #3
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...