Monday, May 28, 2012

Soul Blossoming

The challenge at City Crafter this week is "A Rose is a Rose".  I loved the inspiration photo and it got me thinking.  I am on a rampage using up random items on my desk and I have wanted to do something with this collage image for quite a while. 



I used only three stamps for this one. The background is made up of the two roses from the RRD Floriculture set and the sentiment is from the same plate. To see how I made it, you can check out my post on the Rogue Redhead Blog. Loving all the inspiration over at City Crafter and I was tickled pink (well maybe apricot seeing the card I made) that they chose my card as a Spotlight Artist pick last week.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful BG stamp ... so lovely ... thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this image.. Such a pretty card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the way you colored in the flowers around her...awesome work! Opened and read my new Take 10 today....loved seeing your work in there...so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...