Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rebel Challenge: Warm Tones for Dad

It's the second Saturday of the month so there's a new Rebel Challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs - Warm Tones for the Gents!  For the next month, we are asking you to heat up your color palettes with warm colors and use them to make a great card for that special guy in your life! 

Here's one of the samples I cooked up!  I used the Sandy Beach Background from Beach Babes along with some great yellow and orange distress inks to make an interesting background.  I added a sentiment from the mix-and-match half plate, Bits and Pieces, and some collage circles which I sponged to match the colors in the background!  Easy peasy and a great card for Father's Day!

Stamps: Sandy Beach from Beach Babes
and sentiment from Bits and Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs).


I hope you will join in with the newest Rebel Challenge! I've got a couple more cards to show you on that post.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully warm and a great Dad card.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the circles, especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...