Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rain or Shine

The weather is being quite unpredictable.  Rain one moment and sun the next.  I found this image from an old image exchange in my pile and thought it was perfect for today's chaotic clime :)

I used the Dutch Dare Sketch for this week for this card.  The colors are a bit different for me but I colored the main images ages ago and I don't think I really thought it all the way out.  Despite that, I think it all came out looking quite pleasant anyway!


Here's hoping your day is filled with parasols instead of umbrellas!

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific! Come by and LIKE my new facebook fanpage.
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/05/sizzix-snowflake-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...