Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mousy Love

My desk is getting clearer and clearer as I am using up all the images I had colored but for which cards had not yet been created. These cuties were supposed to be part of a mini-card set but I thought they would look great all on one card.


I was inspired in color by Jybrid Chick's Card Caravan Challenge to "Use Pink". I kept it simple and sparse so as not to get in the way of all that mousy love :) The simple design made the card work for the current Charizma Cards Challenge - No Flowers Allowed.

Stamps: Mouse (Penny Black) and sentiment from Snow Hugs  (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Here's hoping you have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet...love all of these little guys together! take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...