Monday, May 21, 2012

Le Jardin

Happy Monday! The sun is shining again. My garden is blooming. Time for some flower cards!

Stamps: all from Floriculture plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
I used a variety of distress inks to create a mini masterboard and then cut it into strips which I rearranged into the above pattern. I used the Cosmos blossom, the fern lead, the rose and some sentiments from my Floriculture plate (Rogue Redhead Designs).

Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches that I used to create this card.  I think I came pretty close to the original this time.

I will also be entering it in the following fab challenges:

Glitter Geeks - Polka Dots

The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan - Flowers

Hope your day blooms with beauty!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamped panel! What pretty images! The background papers are so cool too. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and such a cheerful Summer vibe! Great take on the sketch! Enjoy your nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty mix of images and papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it is time for some flowers. Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the glitter geeks blog challenge this week. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, your design looks wonderful! Thanks for joining Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so different but it really works well - its gorgeous - thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...