Monday, May 14, 2012

Glorious Greens

You know I love one-color cards so I could not resist the Card of the Month swap at StampersCorner when monochromatic came up as the theme. Determined to use up my scraps, I used some designer paper included in some long tossed magazines. It is kind of cool though! I added the Cosmos bud from Floriculture for a focal image along with a sentiment from the same set.


I think this card would also be perfect for the following challenges:

The Craft Place - Monochromatic


Drunken Stampers - It's Not Easy Being Green

One Stop Craft Challenge - Monochrome

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Perfect fit for this week's "green" challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like how simple this design is, but so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see these colours... my favourites. Thanks for playing along at That Craft Place Challenge this time xxx Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fits our "green" theme perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card...love the image and all the layering!
    thanks for playing at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous card, I really love this colour and I love the whole inky feeling, stunning. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...