Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I guess my mind is still wandering off to the beach. I took out my PaperTemptress papers again for that fresh red, white and blue color combo and a combination of textures that I have come to love together for summery cards. I started with a base of White Felt Grandee with an inset of Red Pepper Thick Columns and a square of Deep Blue Crepe Ruche.  This time I added in some gingham designer paper to tie in with the colors I used on this cute image from RRD's Beach Babes.

Stamp: Beach Duo from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)
This great design is similar to one I have used before but the inspiration actually came from the awesome sketch on Deconstructed Sketches.


Have an easy breezy day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not good with geometric shapes! ;-)

    Just wanted you to know that I reply to every comment you make on my blog...but the message bounces each time! It's your hotmail address. I do appreciate the fact that you visit my blog and leave a comment, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...that's odd. I have been getting email today. Thanks for leaving me a note.

      Delete
  2. this is so pretty, lovely beach victorian scene, thanks for popping by my blog
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...