Monday, May 28, 2012

CAS Lily of the Valley

When I saw this sketch on Freshly Made Sketches, I just knew I had to use it!  Love it!


Here's the fab sketch I used!


Using an old background from my stash, I stamped the lily of the valley from RRD's Floriculture plate on the main panel. I then stamped the lily on a post-it, roughly torn around the image and adhered it over the stamped flower panel. I stamped the Almanac page background from RRD's Relish Reading over this panel and also onto another strip of the background which was used to create the squares.


I am also entering this card into theIncy Wincy Designs Challenge - Vintage.

Hope you all have a fabulous and floral Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, that is a great sketch, great stamping, wonderful images :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Shar, gorgeous colours and images.
    Take care.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch challenge, Sharon! Love those colors! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! when I first saw this, I wondered if you had gessoed over vintage papers - the stamp looks really good on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous. that floriculture sheet has the most simple and delightful images. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that lily of the valley stamp. So sweet. great colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...