Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bits and Pieces and Hexaliciously CAS Cards

After all this time with no crafting time, I've gotten a little punchy! I busied myself punching out hexagons from scraps of designer paper I had on hand.  I thought these would make a great set for my Simple Set Saturday post on Rogue Redhead Designs. 

This is the first of the series.  I could not believe how easily these went together!  No rulers needed!


Sentiment from RRD Bits and Pieces set
If you want to see the other cards, you can check out my RRD post

Feeling like you need a challenge?  Don't forget about the RRD Spring Fashion Color Challenge!  Get colorful with one or more of these fun colors below:

8 comments:

  1. Shar, Don't you just Love when things fall together! Clean, simple and Lovely!

    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Shar, so simple and yet so effective. Love this.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous Shar!
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend,
    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be simple but it has style and impact.
    I could definitely see this in Take Ten (just a thought!)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Shar. That shape is hot hot HOT right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punching makes crafting life so much simpler...lol! This card is lovely...love the honey comb look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shapes and sketch! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...